The B2B Marketing Summit 2013
Date: 18th June 2013
Location: The Brewery, 52 Chiswell Street, London, EC1Y 4SD, UK
With new technologies and changing buyer behaviour creating new marketing disciplines all the time, it can often feel like there are countless paths laid out in front of a modern marketer. Luckily, there’s one event that covers the four most dynamic and cutting-edge paths all in one place.
Now in its second year, the B2B Summit is a completely customisable multi-stream event, offering marketers the flexibility to build a personalised itinerary around their own agenda and training needs.
This one-day event centres around four different streams: social media, demand generation, inbound marketing and multi-channel marketing. Each stream contains a full programme of case studies and best practice seminars, and delegates can move between the streams, choosing the sessions that will be the most beneficial to them.
The Summit is book-ended by keynote speeches from leading marketing innovators and a series of intimate roundtables will take place across the day. The event will end with a chance to network with delegates and presenters over complimentary drinks.What you can expect from the day:
- 20 in-depth best practice sessions on four key areas of marketing, covering topics that are crucial to all marketing practitioners
- 12 case studies and seminars designed to produce clear and actionable insights
- The opportunity to share ideas and have discussions with peers at their level, all working in the B2B sector, experiencing similar issues across a range of industry sectors
- Renewed enthusiasm and inspiration to help you communicate and drive home objectives within your team and across your organisation
- Best practice tips and tools that you can apply immediately once back in the office
Price: £250+VAT (early bird), £350+VAT after 10 May 2013. To book, please visit: http://www.b2bmarketing.net/summit
There is a 15% discount on the ticket price for SMP members when using code ‘summitSMPdiscount13’Contact:
Twitter accounts @MarketingB2B
Contact details: Saba Hudson, events manager, saba.hudson @ b2bmarketing.net
Telephone +44 (0) 207 269 6590